APCOB job notification 2021
Andhra Pradesh Cooperative bank has given a notification to recruit the Assistant Manager &Staff Assistants vacancies for the recruitment of IBPS in District Cooperative Central Bank in Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur.
The interesting candidates can view and read the notification clearly and apply online for 243 vacancy positions.
Details of the notification
|Name of the job||Assistant Manager & Staff Assistants|
|Type of recruitment||Government|
|Who are eligible||All citizens of India|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Kadapa DCCB bank Staff Assistant notification||Download here|
|Nellore DCCB Bank Assistant Manager Notification||Download here|
|Nellore DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Notification||Download here|
|Kurnool DCCB Bank Assistant Manager Notification||Download here|
|Kurnool DCCB Bank Staff Assistant||Download here|
|Anantpur DCCB Bank Assistant Manager Notification||Download here|
|Anantpur DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Notication||Download here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
- Candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized university with 60% of total marks or Commerce graduation with 55% total marks from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to candidates with PG, as well as qualifications in the field of Economics, Statistics and additional qualifications such as Diploma from IIBF.
- Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge.
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any department from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is required as well as knowledge of computers.
|District||Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|Nellore||Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant||65|
|Kurnool||Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant||17|
|Anantapur||Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant||86|
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 30 years.
- As per govt norms age relaxation is applicable as follows.
- OBC 03 years.
- SC/ST 05 years.
- PHC candidates 10 years.
- To General, OBC and EWS candidates to pay Rs.590/-.
- To SC/ST/PHC candidates to pay Rs.413/-.
- Fee can be paid through Net Banking or Debit card or Credit card.
Important dates to remember
- Apply online for job starts from:- 18-11-2021.
- Last date to apply online is:- 03-12-2021.
How to apply
This Website is viewable only in Landscape Mode.
- You are required to visit the official website https://www.apcob.org/ or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/dccbasmoct21/
- A new page will appear with the login / registration options.
- Enter your personal & educational details in the AP Cooperative Bank application form.
- Upload required documents, signatures, photographs.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form by the due date.