APPSC notification 2021 – Extension Officer Grade-I
Guide lines of the notification.
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub – ordinate Service for a total of 22 CF vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.24,440/- to 71,510/- from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 18/11/2021 to 08/12/2021 (Note: 07/12/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with her registered OTPR number. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. she shall register her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to her registered mobile number and email ID.
The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately.
A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
HALL TICKETS for the written Examination will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is considered that she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
Only women candidates are eligible.
|Name of the Department||Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub Service.|
- She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering her unfit for such service.
- Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify her for such service.
- She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- She is a citizen of India:
- Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall be not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
- The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
- Note: If the applicant possesses an equivalence of qualification other than prescribed qualification in the Commission’s notification, applicant should produce a copy of the Government Orders to the Commission in advance within 10 days of last date for submitting applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021.
- N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
Vacancy postion as zone wise.
|Zone name||No.of vacancy positions.|
|Zone – I||08|
|Zone – II||03|
|Zone – III||05|
|Zone – IV||06|