Central bank of india notification 2021
The Central Bank of India has issued a notification of 115 posts to fill the vacancies of Special Officers.
Those who are interested can read this notification in full and apply.
To download and view notification:-
To apply online:-
Details of the notification
|Name of the job||Central bank of india Specialist Officers online 2021|
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply online||Starts from 23-11-2021|
Important dates to remember
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||23-11-2021|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)||17-12-2021|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||11-01-2022|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||22-01-2022|
Details of the stream/scale/vacancy/reservations are as follows
How to apply
- Candidates can apply only online from 23.11.2021 to 17.12.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per this Advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this
- Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e- mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website https://inb.centralbank.net.in/#/.
- and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent in the specified e-mail id & mobile numbers.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given hereunder for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” Button.
- Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.