Ration card servicesAP Govt servicesAP NewsGSWS servicesNavarathnaluVolunteer Services

How to correct wrong seeded aadhar in rice card

How to correct wrong seeded aadhar in rice card ap

How to correct wrong seeded aadhar in rice card

The option to correct incorrect Aadhaar entries in the Rice Card is currently working in the Secretariat.

The option works in PS Gr-VI (DA) / WEDPS login.

Details of the sevice.

  1. Application fee: 24 Rs.
  2. SLA period to get the approval of the service is 21 days.

Procedure to correct or modify aadhar card in rice card

  1. First log in to the Village Ward Secretariat website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in and then click on the Correction Of Wrong Aadhaar Seeding option in the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies section and Civil Supplies section in the Home Page.
  2. In the Mobile Verification tab, enter the Rice Card Family Big Details. Navasakam Beneficiary Grievance ID is optional.
  3. Enter the family head Aadhaar number and click on the “Get Applicant Details” option. If the details are not entered manually.
  4. Tick ​​the “CORRECTION OF WRONG AADHAAR SEEDING” option at the end.
  5. Enter the Rice card number and click on “Get Member Details”. Select Update Member to select whose Aadhaar to change. Once done, enter their correct Aadhaar, Name, Mobile, DOB, Gender, Relations and click on SUBMIT.
  6. Then click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION AND PRINT” option.
  7. Receipt of application number should be printed. In the old system with the T number in it (VRO eKYC is mandatory).
  8. After doing eKYC and submitting in the VRO login the MRO should give the card print after their digital signature.
  9. Lastly the volunteer must do the ISSUE CARD in the AePDS application.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!