Jagananna chedodu full details 2021
Name of the scheme: Jagananna chedodu
Objective of the scheme:
- The government of AP providing Rs.10000/- to Tailors, Washermen and barbers at every year.
- Applicant should be the resident of Andhrapradesh.
- Applicant must have rice card.
- Applicant must possess certificate by the concerned department authority.
- Caste certificate given by Tahsildar.
Required documents to apply
- Application form.
- Aadhar card Xerox.
- Bank account passbook Xerox.
- Rice card Xerox.
- Registration number and Certificate issued by the concerned department authority.(You can apply for this in your nearest Meeseva/Sachivalayam).
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Shop photo with beneficiary.
- Amount will credit to the beneficiary through DBT format.
SOP – Important dates
|29/09/2021||The CEO, APCFSS will send the details of last year’s beneficiaries and duty policies to all MPDO / MCs through each District BC Service Corporation Society.|
|30/09/2021 to 07/10/2021||The MPDO / MC will send the lists to the village ward secretariats under their jurisdiction. Is there a shop as part of the re-verification of such people taken last year in the secretariats? Still not in that profession? Are considered. A new list of eligible candidates will also be prepared as per the government duty policies.|
|11/10/2021||The Social Audit Team will send to the MPDO / MC with their remarks the details of those who benefited last year and those who are newly eligible as re-verified by the Secretariats. They will be sent to the Third Party Social Audit Team. They do a social audit.|
|12/10/2021 to 14/10/2021||MPDO / MC will prepare the final eligible lists by removing the ineligible ones as per the remarks given by the third party social audit team.|
|15/10/2021 to 16/10/2021||MPDO / MC prepares a list of eligible candidates as Secretariat Wise and submits it to the Secretariats. List will be displayed in the Secretariat as part of the social audit for objections.|
|17/10/2021 to 18/10/2021||Objections will be forwarded to the MPDO / MC from the Secretariats upon receipt. There they cross-check and the Eligible List is forwarded to District ED, DBCSCS.|
|19/10/2021 to 21/10/2021||District ED, DBCSCS should finally inspect and get approval from the concerned District Collector.|
|22/10/2021 to 23/10/2021||The District ED, DBCSCS should send the final list to the CEO, APCFSS for VP&MD to inform the APBCCFC and prepare the bills as Corporation Wise.|
|Amount will be credited to the beneficiary accounts on particular date fixed by the government.|