Jobs in National Urban Health Mission Chittoor District
The recruitment is conducted to the following posts to the Individuals who are Local Candidates of Chittoor District to work on Contract basis & Out Sourcing basis in various programmes under National Urban Health Mission(NUHM) in Chittoor District on contract basis & outsourcing basis initially for a period of one year only.
RECRUITMENT OF SANCTIONED POSTS IN VARIOUS PROGRAMMES UNDER NUHM
|SNO||Designation||No.of vacancies||Qualification||Salary per month|
|1||Staff Nurse (Contract)||67||Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / Bachelor Degree in Nursing from any of the institution recognized under the rules of Nursing Council of India with registration at A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council.||22,500/-|
|2||Lab- Technicians (Contract)||20||One year Lab-Technician course after Intermediate (or) 2 years Lab-Technician course after SSC (or) B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or) B.Sc. Degree with BZC / Life Science in 1st class with P.G. Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS / SVIMS (or) P.G. Diploma in Clinical BioChemistry course of the university recognized by UGC (or) Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology course certified by NIMS, Hyderabad Intermediate vocational course with 1 year clinical training / apprenticeship||19,019/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Out sourcing )||21||Bachelor’s Degree with basic knowledge of computer operation (DCA/PGDCA)||15,000/-|
|4||Last Grade Services (LGS) (Out sourcing )||21||10th Class from a recognized board of education||12000/-|
|1||Date of issue of Notification||20.09.2021|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||30-09-2021|
|3||Publication of provisional Merit list||05-10-2021|
|4||Redressing grievances and Publication of final merit list||08-10-2021|
|5||Issue of appointment orders|
- Hence, applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the above said posts, from those candidates, who have not crossed the age of ‘42’ years. Age relaxation for upper age limit to those candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC are ‘5’ years and ‘3’ years for Ex-Service Men / Women and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 52 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-09-2021.
|a.||Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the Qualifying Examination||75% of Marks obtained in professional course|
|b.||Weightage for No of years since passing qualifying Examination||Up to 10 Marks @ 1.0 Mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification (completion of internship)|
|c.||Weightage for Experience of Government Service including Contract Service||Based on Working Area: @ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal area. @ 2.00 marks per six months in Rural area. @ 1.00 marks per six months in Urban areas. Note: No Service weightage will be given to the service rendered below six months Based on COVID Duties : @ 5 marks per six months. @10 marks per one year.|
How to Apply
- Candidates visit https://dmhoctr.wixsite.com/chittoor (or) https://chittoor.ap.gov.in website and
- download the application should come to the O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Chittoor on or
- before the above mentioned date submit the Prescribed Application(appended with the prospects) along
- with the following enclosures with self-attestation.
- SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth).
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In
- the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
- In case of Physically Challenged person, latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be enclosed.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be enclosed.
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent
- done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7
- years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered
- as Non- local.
- Professional qualification Certificates / Provisional.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination (Cumulative Marks Memo)
- Certificate of permanent Registration in APSMCC under MCI Act./ AP Nurses, Midwives Nurses council
- & Renewal Certificates
- Service certificate(Prescribed Proforma only) from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS /
- Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract /
- Outsourcing basis. In absence of which the candidate will not be given any weightage.
- The application submitted without the required certificates and incomplete applications will be rejected
- Reservations to disabled persons, are subject to their eligibility to the posts shall be subject to special
- rules/adhoc rules governing the posts.
- All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are Governed by the General
- rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant specific rules applicable
- to any particular service in the Departments, any guidelines or clarification is based on the said rules,
- and in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant general and special rules,
- cited as in force.
- The District Selection Committee is empowered to conduct the recruitment for appointments to the
- posts notified herein duly following the principles of order of Merit and ensuring that the whole
- recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and
- confidentially, so to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed.
- The candidates doing PG shall not apply. Permission will not be given to continue their PG course under
- any circumstances if selected.
- The above appointments are purely temporary and contract basis under NHM.
- The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters only.
- Selected and appointed candidates are barred from doing private Practice.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the District.