PM Kisan Registration Online 2021
On February 1, 2019, the Central Government launched the PM Kisan Yojana. It was inaugurated by Union Minister Piyush Goyal. In the 2020 budget, the Union Minister announced the Prime Minister’s Kisan Summon Scheme.
All small farmers with a farm of 2-hectares or less are included under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Summon Scheme.
Details of scheme
|Scheme name||Pradhana Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme was launched by||Honorable PM|
|Launched on||February 24th 2019|
|Benefits of the scheme||Rs. 6000 per family in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months.|
- Applicant should resident of India.
- Under this scheme, all the families of landlord farmers are entitled to benefits.
- The landlord farmer’s family as a family with husband, wife and minor children as per the scheme guidelines will own the cultivable land as per the records of the respective state or UT lands.
- The existing land ownership system will be used to identify the beneficiaries.
Required documents to apply PM Kisan
- Aadhar card xerox
- Pattadar Passbook xerox
- Bank account passbook xerox
Note:- Bank account must link with aadhar.
You can check here whether your bank account linked with aadhar or not:- https://hkteluguweblinks.com/tag/how-to-check-npci-status/
How to register in PM Kisan
- You have to click on https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationFormnew.aspx.
- After you click on above link you will be redirected to registration page.
- There you can enter the details like Aadhar number, mobile number, state, captha and then press on Send OTP button.
- After validating the OTP, it will take you to new farmer registration page.
- There you have to fill all the required fields and finally click on submit button.
- The registration will be completed by generating a transaction ID number.