How to link aadhar to PAN card
Every citizen in India has to link Aadhar card with PAN card number.
In this article I will let you know the procedure how to link Aadhar card to PAN card.
- You will need to visit https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/pre-login/bl-link-aadhaar
- Then, you will be redirected to the Aadhar card to PAN card link page as follows.
- You will have to enter the details like:
- PAN card number
- Aadhar number
- Name as per aadhar
- Registered mobile number
- After filling the above details Check the terms and conditions and click on Link aadhar.
- After you click on Link aadhar, you will get a 6 digit OTP to your mobile number which you have entered above, and click on Validate.
- Once the request success, you will get a message that Your request is being sent to UIDAI for validation.
- Your request will be registered in Income tax e-portal and will be linked in stipulated time period.
Also read:- Check your PAN card is active or not