How to file income tax returns online
Income tax department provides you to file income tax through e-filing online and the central government launched new website on 8th June 2021, for more details click the link provided here https://hkteluguweblinks.com/income-tax-e-filing-website/
How to file new e-filing income tax?
1. Before filing income tax returns online you have to register first to income tax department portal. for this, click the link here, https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/pre-login/register
2. After clicking on the above link you will be redirected to register page, there you can find two tabs named as Taxpayer and Others
3. The person who are tax payer should select Taxpayer tab and Individual can select Others tab as well to register into portal.
4. After completing the registration, you have to click the link here, https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/login
1. Enter the Aadhar number or PAN card number and click on Continue Button.
2. Then, you will have to enter the password that is given at the time of registration.
3. Follow the steps as followed by the page displayed options there.