Download NSDL e-PAN card
Download NSDL e-PAN card :- The e-PAN download facility is available through the NSDL portal for applicants who have applied through the NSDL website. Any new PAN application or any application for changes can be downloaded free of cost by applying 30 days prior to certification by the Income Tax Department. Otherwise additional charges will have to be paid.
How to download e-PAN card by NDSL?
- You need to go to the NSDL official website https://www.tin-nsdl.com/.
- Click on three horizontal lines(menu bar) and under quick links you need to select PAN new facilities.
- Then you need to select Download e-Pan / e-Pan XML (PANs assigned within last 30 days) or Download e-Pan / e-Pan XML(PANs assigned 30 days in advance) dropdown as your requirement.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- In the above options of PAN tab, you can select PAN and enter your PAN number, Aadhaar number, Date of birth / Incorporation and GSTN (if applicable).
- Or you can select Acknowledgement Number tab you need to enter Acknowledgement number and date of birth/incorporation.
- You can read and put a tick mark to terms and conditions.
- Enter CAPTHA and finally click on submit button.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail ID.
- Click on generate OTP and enter OTP and then click on Download PAN pdf.
- Now your e-PAN card pdf file will he downloaded with secured password.
- Your secured password is you DOB in the ddmmyyy format.