Table of Contents
AP gsws dashboard
YSSRCP started grama ward secretariats after coming to power.
Since then all the services i.e. rice cards, pensions, Arogyasree cards, meeseva services, all welfare schemes have been done through them.
Details of services done in grama ward sachivalayam can be known District-wise, Mandal wise and Secretariat-wise using the optiin called GSWS dashboard.
Learn how to view the services done in gsws using GSWS dashboard option, in this article.
- First you need to open gsws official website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
- After opening the gsws homepage, click on the menu button that appears on the right and select Dashboard option.
- In the next page select the first option named as R1.1 GSWS Services Dashboard option under the R1 Services tab.
- In the GSWS dashboard page, you need to select District, Rural or urban slab, Mandal, Department, Service, Sevrice type(Meeseva, Non meeseva), from date and to date.
- Then click on Submit.
- Then scroll down a bit and you will see the tabs District wise, Mandal wise, Department wise, Service wise and Secretariat wise.
- Select any one of the Tab, then it will display the No.of gsws services done by District wise, Department wise, Serivce wise, Mandal wise and Secretariar wise services below the you selected Tab.