How to apply for SBI e-mudra loan
- To get SBI e-mudra loan, you must meet the following specific eligibility criteria.
- You must have maintained Savings account or Current account for at least 6 months.
The following are the steps to apply for e-mudra loans from SBI.
- Step 1:- You need to visit the official website of SBI e-mudra loan, https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra and click on Proceed.
- Step 2:- Then, provide the required details like Mobile number, Aadhar number, Bank account number as there asked. You need to be completed Ekyc through OTP authentication for loan application processing and disbursement of loan amount.
- Step 3:- Once the bank formalities and loan application process is completed, you will be notified with SMS to your registered mobile to initiate the remaining loan process by revisiting the e-mudra portal.
- Step 4:- The complete loan process will complete within 30 days after the receipt of the SMS of loan sanction.
SBI e-mudra loan features
- The maximum loan amount is offered to be Rs. 1,00,000.
- The most maximum repayment of loan amount period is up to 5 years.
- Instant loan availability of Rs. 50,000 as per bank discretion.
- The applicant only needs to visit the Bank for loan amount above Rs.50,000.
Documents required to avail e-mudra loan
- Duly filled in loan application form affixed with passport size applicants photo.
- KYC documents of the applicant like:- PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.,
- Bank account passbook with details like Account number, IFSC code.
- Proof of business(Name, shop photo, start date).
- UIDAI -aadhar card number( Aadhar must be updated in Account number).
- Community details like(General/OBC/SC/ST).
- Any other documents required by the SBI branch.
MUDRA loan amount category
- Shishu up to Rs.50,000.
- Kishor up to Rs. 50,000 to 5,00,000.
- Tarun up to Rs, 5 lakh to 10 lakh.
Purpose of loan features
Type of facility:-
- Working capital and Term loan.
- Business purpose, capacity expansion, moderaization.
- Business Enterprises in Manufacturing, Trading and Services sector including allied agriculture activities.
Quantum of loan
- Maximum loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Loan amount up to Rs. 50,000 is categorised as Shishu.
- Loan amount up to Rs. 50,000 to 5,00,000 categorised as Kishore.
- Loan amount up to Rs. 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 is Tarun.
- Up to Rs. 50,000 Nil.
- Rs. 50,000 to 10 lakhs.
- Competitive pricing linked to MCLR.
- WC/TC in 3-5 years including a moratorium of up to 6 months depending on the activity/ income generation.
- NIL for Shishu and kishore MSME units.
- Fir TARUN:- 0.50% of loan amount.