Table of Contents
How to search ec online in ap
Before you start downloading EC you need to know what EC actually means. EC is nothing but Encumbrance certificate it refers the right and entitlement of you on a land.
- This is an important conclusion as it is important for buyers to check the encumbrance on the property they are interested in.
- The certificate assures the buyer that the property is free from any hindrances and is unsold, hence safe to buy
What is Encumbrance certificate and importance
- To avail loans in banks or financial institutions EC must be submitted.
- This document of proof of title is required to transfer property.
- Property related transactions are specified in the EC. Transaction details are listed over time.
- If the land is purchased through a loan, the EC will have details about the mortgage
Details of EC
|Name of the service
|IGRS(Inspector general of revenue stamps)
|Registration and Stamps Department
|Objective of the service
|To ensure that the land is free from any legal constraint
How to get EC online?
Here we discuss the various steps you can take to search for an AP Encumbrance Certificate online.
All applicants who have applied for their Encumbrance Certificate can search online by following the steps given:
- To do this, you have to visit the official website of the Registration & Stamp Department, for this Click here.
- after that, you will be shown the AP igrs homepage as below.
- Here, click on the Encumbrance Search [EC] button that appear under the Services section.
- A new instruction webpage appears on your screen. Read the instructions carefully and click on submit button.
- Now, Search for Encumbrance page appears on your mobile screen. Here, choose your criteria.
- You will see three options there as follows:
- Registration Field Year
- Document Number Or memo number
- Select as you required in the above listed options, then EC page will be displayed to you.
- first you have to select District. then go to Open site/ Agricultural land section and enter survey number and Revenue village in the respective text fields.
- After that, in the SRO field select your SRO and enter the CAPTHA appeared there and Click on the Submit button.
- After this, the AP IGRS Encumbrance Certificate will be shown to you on your screen.
since when AC will be available
- The applicant can search for the encumbrance online through the Andhra Pradesh Registration Department Online Portal.
- Note: The online EEC transaction post is only available for 01-01-1983. Therefore if anyone needs an EC before 01-01-1983, they should contact the SRO office concern. You can search for eEC by document number or memo number.