Online aadhar card corrections
Change aadhar card details online with out going to aadhar center. Changing details are like Name in aadhar card, Date of birth, Gender, Age, Mobile number and E-mail id.
But, before updating all these details youself through online by UIDAI portal, you need to link your aadhar number with mobile number.
When you enter your aadhar number it will asks you enter OTP that will get to your registered mobile number.
OK, let us see the process to change aadhar details online:
1. First you need to visit UIDAI PORTAL, for this, click here.
2. Select the option “Proceed to update aadhar” to update Name, Date of birth, Gender, Mobile number, E-mail id and language.
3. Enter your aadhar number and OTP that comes to your registered mobile number.
4. Enter OTP which cones to your registered mobile number and click on Login.
5. Select the option “Update demographics data”.
6. Select the field you want to update. Viz., Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Mobile number and E-mail id.
7. Agree all terms and conditions and click on continue.
8. Enter the data which you want to correct in particular fields.
9. Upload the supporting documents and click on NEXT.
10. Date of birth process then upload the documents.
11. To see the all changes click on preview and proceed for payment deduction.
12. Select the payment option i.e., ATM or Net banking to pay Rs of 50.
13. Download the receipt and you have completed everything.