Table of Contents
How to update aadhar online:- Name, address correction online by maadhar app
How to update aadhar online:- Now nothing can be done without Aadhaar card. Aadhaar is required for anything be it government work or personal. Aadhaar card has become a mandatory document everywhere. But name and address are wrong in many Aadhaar cards. This will cause a lot of difficulties. That’s why they have to be changed. You don’t need to go anywhere for this. Easy to change through an app. Let’s find out about it.
How to update aadhar online by maadhar app
- Name, address change in Aadhaar can be done easily through mAadhaarApp. For this first you need to download mAadhaarApp from play store.
- Then you have to click on ‘Register My Aadhaar’ and enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number. There you will get OTP. After entering it you will login to mAadhaarApp.
- After entering it you will login to mAadhaarApp. Then you will see My Aadhaar in the app. There you will see your name and last 4 digits of Aadhaar number.
- Then you click on My Aadhaar.
- Here you will see the Aadhaar Update column. Enter captcha by clicking on it and click on Request OTP.
- Then an update window will open for you to change name, address, date of birth. This can be changed.
Note:- For each update Rs. Note that 50 will be charged.