PAN card apply online
PAN card apply online:- A PAN card is a unique ten-digit number.
It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department.
It can also be used as an identity document.
NoW you can apply for e-PAN card or Physical PAN card by UTI services.
Steps to apply for PAN card apply online by UTITSL
- You have to visit official website of UTITSL
- It will display you the Home page with the options called
Apply for New PAN Card (Form 49A).
- Select the option called
Apply for New PAN Card (Form 49A)to apply for a bew e-PAN card.
- After you select the above option,
form-49 applicationpage will be dispalyed to you.
- There you can able to apply for
Physical PAN cardor
Digital mode PAN card. Try with
Digital mode PAN card.
You need not to send physical documents to UTITSL PAN card office.
- After that, you have to select
PAN card category, whether it is for Individual PAN card or Company PAN card or NRI PAN card etc.,
- After completing above step, you can select which type of PAN card do you want in the
PAN card mode.
- Then, click on
- After you click on Submit, it will display you
reference number for you new PAN card application.
(Note:- This application number is important to notify for future reference).
- Click on
OK, now enter all the required fields and click Next.
- It will take you
Document detailspage where you have to select what documents you are producing as proof of your identity to get new PAN card. Then click on
- After that, it will take you next page called
Contact & Parent details.Here you can fill all the mandatory feilds and click on
- Same as above steps it will take you to the pages called
Address and Other details page.Here again you need to fill all mandatory fields and click on Next.
- Finally, it will asks you to upload proof documents. You can upload the documents and click on
- After you click on Submit the next is payment option. Here you have to Pay the prescribed fee through different payment methods to get new PAN card.
- After successful completion of payment you will get receipt that you have applied for new PAN card.