Table of Contents
Vidhyadhan scholarship 2022-23
Vidhyadhan scholarship 2022-23:- www.vidyadhan.org 2022. The Vidyadhan Scholarships 2022 program is initiated and provided by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation to help the education of gifted students from financially challenged families. Scholarships are awarded to those who have completed 10th class / SSLC through a rigorous selection process consisting of examination and interview. The primary motto of the Vidyadhan Scholarship Program 2022 is to make quality education accessible to financially poor students with a strong desire for higher education. Currently, scholarships are available in 8 different states of the country.
The Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 program is currently serving 2800 students from various states in India. The states covered under the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship Program 2022 are Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Telangana. Continue reading to learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process for the 2022 Vidyadhan Scholarship Program.
Vidyadhan Scholarship details
Name of the initiative:- Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
Name of the Scholarship:- Vidhyadhan scholarship 2022-23
Eligible regions:- Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry
Official Website of the organization- :www.vidyadhan.org 2022
Apply Link:– Apply Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Here
Required documents to apply
- Following are the required documents while you are applying for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022-23.
- Markasheet of 10th class or its equivalent.
- Income certificate of the candidate that should on the name of parent.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Identity proof like: Ration card/ Aadhar card etc.,
- PHC certificate if applicable.
How to apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
- Here is the guidelines we have provided to you to apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022-23
- Before you are going to apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship. You need to verify your eligibility by reading notification, eligibility cretiria.
- After you know that if you eligible, open the official website of Vidyadhan https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply.
- Once you click on the above link you will be asked to enter your details, so enter them carefully.
- Now you need to assign a secured password to your account. ensure you enter the one that is safe and easy to remember as you are going to need this a lot in the future.
- Then click on apply button you will recieve an activation link to your mail ID, so open your mail and click on verification link that has been received in your mail ID to complete verification process.
- After you complete the verification process go to official website i.e., www.Vidyadhan.org. Then you will be seen an option called “Already registered” Login.
- Click on the above link and login with your user id and password and follow the steps there.