YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd installment payment status 2021
Andhrapradesh state government realeased the YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd installment amount under Navaratnalu initiated by AP govt.,
Details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|In which state||Andhrapradesh|
|Launched on||15th october 2019|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing financial assistance to the farmers of AP|
|Benefits||Yearly Rs.13,500 including PM Kisan amount Rs.6,000|
|First installment||May 2021, Link|
|Second installment||October 2021,|
|Third installment||January 2022|
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
The following are the benefits of the scheme.
- AP farmers can get Rs.13,500 per year in three installments.
- In the first installment of the month May you can get Rs.7,500 including PM Kisan amount Rs.2,000.
- In the second installment of October you can get Rs.4,000 including PM Kisan amount Rs.2,000.
- In the third installment you can get Rs.2,000 exclusively PM Kisan amount.
- Tenant farmers can get Rs.2,500 per year by the government.
- Borewell facility also available under the scheme of YSR jalaka scheme.
The following are the eligibilty criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The farmer should be the resident of AP state.
- The farmer must belongs to any one of these community.
- The farmer must have atleast 5 acres.
- Tenant farmers also can apply to this scheme.
- You must get PM Kisan yojana to get elgible to this scheme.
How to check payment status of YSRRB?
- You have to visit the official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
- Home page will be displayed.
- In the Home page click on Drop down menu and select Know your status.
- Below the drop-down list called Know your status you need to click on Know your rythu bharosa payment status option.
- YSRRB(2021-22) Payment Status page will be launched.
- There you will enter the Aadhar number and click on submit button.
- Payment details will be shown to you the amount credited to the NCPI Bank Linked Account in DBT format.
You can also check: PM kisan payment status here.