EWS certificate online registration, eligibility
EWS is a income certificate to those who are belongs to General category and is used to get reservation in jobs of state and central government.
Reservation to whom
EWS is only to persons who are not covered under the reservation of schemes for OBC,SC, and ST will get 10% reservation in jobs of state and central government.
Exemption of reservation
The following if the science and technical posts can be exempted from the expansion of reservation orders by concerned ministry/department.
- The post should be higher grade of Group A services
- They can be classified as “scientific or technical” in terms of Cabinet Secretariat [OM No. 85/11/CF-61(1) dated 28.12.1961], according to which scientific and technical posts for which qualifications in the natural sciences or exact sciences or applied sciences or in technology are prescribed and, the holders of which have to use that knowledge in the discharge of their duties.
- The job can be ‘for conducting research, guiding and directing research.
The following are the eligibility criteria to get EWS certificate.
- Person should belongs to General category.
- Annual income should not exceed 8 lakhs.
- Agriculture land should not exceed 5 acre extent
- Dwelling house extent should below 1000ssqft’s in Rural areas.
- Dwelling house extent should be 100 sqft’s in Municipality area and should not exceed 200 sqft’s in Greater Municipality area.
- To get reservation concerned Tahsildar will provide you EWS certificate.
Proof of documents required
- Must be resident of India
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- Parent pattadhar passbook Xerox
- Caste certificate
- Property related documents
Where to apply
To get EWS certificate you have to visit grama/ward sachivalayam with all rerequired documents.
For more information you can visit https://hkteluguweblinks.com/meeseva-citizen-services-in-ap/