List of Transactions by AP IGRS
You can find out whether the property has been sold or mortgaged or purchased through this option called List of Transactions, and also as well as the title that on whose name the property has been registered.
We also commonly refer to it as EC (Encumbrance Certificate).
By this article, we will find the EC using the option called List of Transactions.
You need to follow the steps below to know the EC details of one's property.
- First you need to visit the official website http://registration.ap.gov.in/ of AP IGRS.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, select the List of Transactions option that appears in the Services section on the right hand side.
- The Registration Details option will appear on the page that opens after you select the above said option.
- Registration Details field shows you three options like:
- Document number
- Layout plots
- Select Document number if you have any doc no., with you.
- Thereafter, you will have to select your District, Sub registrar office, Doc No. and in which year the property has been registered.
- Click on submit button to know that how many transactions a property has so far.
- If you do not have the document number as mentioned above, select the Layout Plot option in the Registration Details field.
- After you select the Layout plot option, you need to select District, Mandal, Village, Survey number of the property you want to know the details.
- Again click on submit button then it will show you how many transactions contains a property so far.