PAN card correction online
PAN card correction online:- We know how important the PAN card is, We need it to open an account in bank or to file income tax or to withdraw amount above 49000 from bank or in many cases.
However, when you submit PAN card as proof of document, the demographic data should be matched to Aadhar card. if else, the application will be rejected.
In that case, you need to correct the data of your PAN card to match the data in your Aadhaar card or the Aadhaar card data to match the PAN card.
However, let us now learn how to correct the data we want on the PAN card.
How to update/modify data in PAN card?
- First you need to select UTIITSL official website https://www.utiitsl.com/
- The home page of UTIITSL will open when you select the link above.
- In the UTIITSL homepage, click on the menu bar in the right-hand corner. There are so many options. Select the PAN card services option and then select the Apply PAN card option.
- After you select the above option, it will take to you another page that appears all PAN card services like
- PAN Card for Indian Citizen/NRI.
- PAN Card for Foreign Citizen.
- Change/Correction in PAN Card.
- Download e-PAN and many more options.
- In which, you will have to select Change/Correction in PAN Card option.
- Then, you need to select Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card details option.
- From there, fill in the required columns which you want to update and complete all steps in that module and finally upload the scanned documents and pay the fee through net banking or some other payment mode.