Download UTI e pan card
Download UTI e pan card:- PAN card is a ten digit identification number.
Anyone who wants to get a PAN card, you can get it through UTI or NSDL PAN card sevices.
The PAN card can be used to search for UTIs, NSDLs, distributors, agents, retailers, IDs and other sources.
UTI and NSDL will allow you to download the e-PAN cards that you have received
Here you will be able to learn detail the step-by-step procedure for downloading e-PAN through NSDL, UTIITSL and Income Tax e-Filing Portal.
Download PAN Card from UTIITSL
The facility to download e-PAN through UTIITSL Portal is available to applicants who have applied through UTIITSL Portal. Any new PAN application or any application for changes can be downloaded free of cost by applying 30 days prior to certification by the Income Tax Department. Otherwise additional charges will have to be paid.
- First, you need to visit the official website of UTIITSL portal
- Click on three horizontal lines(Menu bar) that appears on right side top corner.
- After that, click on PAN card Serivces option. under which options you need to select Apply for nee PAN card option.
- In the page that apperas next, click on Download e-PAN.
- You will be taken to the following page.
- Now you need to enter 10 digit Alphanumaric PAN card number.
- Enter CAPTHA and click on submit button.
- A link will be sent to yout registered mobile number or Mail id.
- Now you will be able to download e-PAN card by entering an OTP that will come to your registered mobile number or e-mail ID.
You can download e-PAN card by your aadhar number using Income Tax E-filing Portal.