Table of Contents
6 step validation status check by aadhar number
The government has fixed certain qualifications to be eligible for any welfare scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The eligibility criteria is applicable in the following categories while applying to a welfare scheme in AP state.
- An applicant or any family member should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land.
- A family should own only 1250 sqft or less property in Rural areas and 750 sqft or less in Urban areas.
- The four-wheeler should not be registered in the name of anyone in the family.
- No one in the family should be a government employee.
- No one in the family should be an income tax payer.
- Electricity bill usage should not exceed 300 units for 6 months.
How to know the 6 step validation status?
The following are the necessary steps to know the status of 6 step validation that whether you are eligible or not for welfare schemes.
- You have to open the official website of GSWS 6 step validation status check.
- 6 step validation page will he shiwn to you on screen as follows.
- There you need to enter the Aadhaar number of one of your family members and click on the Get Details button.
- Then, a popup window will show you to enter your mobile number after clicking on Get Details screen will be displayed you as follows.
- Enter the mobile number and click on send OTP button.
- You will recieve an OTP to mobile number and enter the OTP there and click on Verify OTP button as shown in the below.
- It will display you 6 step validation details such as Land, Property, Four wheeler, Govt employee, Income tax payer and Electricity bill details.
- In addition, the details of your volunteer will also be shown at top of the 6 step validation status page.