Download E-Aadhar Card instantly.
UIDAI allows you to download E-Aadhar card. But your aadhar card should be linked with your registered mobile number that OTP will come to the registered mobile number and it has to be entered to download E-Aadhar card.
Here we give you the details to download and keep your Aadhaar card with you.
How to download e-aadhar card?
- You log on to the aadhar official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Then click on Download Aadhar on the page that appears to you.
- You will be directed to a new page here you will need to select the option for which you want to download your e-Aadhaar. You can use your Aadhaar number, enrollment ID or virtual ID.
- Select any one of the above-said options as you have with you. Now, you need to enter all the details as required including Aadhaar number/Enrolment id/Virtual id, name and pin code. Then enter CAPTHA and click send OTP button.
- You will be recieved with an OTP to your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Enter the OTP in the given text area and click on Verify Download.Now, you aadhar card will be downloaded in PDF format with secured password.
The secured password is first four alohabets (Type in Capital letters) of you name and year of birth to be entered