How to register for covid vaccination
Now you will be able to self register to get covid or corona vaccination.
Let we discuss how to self registration for covid vaccination.
Steps to self register for covid vaccination.
- You need to visit https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ portal to self register to covid vaccination.
- After opens the home page of covid vaccination, you need to enter your mobile number in the specified place.
- After you enter the mobile number click on get OTP.
- An OTP will recive to your mobile number and enter it to verify.
- Click on Register member. (You can able to register four members per one mobile number).
- Select ID proof as Aadhar, PAN card, Ration card, Driving license.
- Enter your name as per the proof of the document.
- Select gender.
- Further, enter the year of your DOB.
- After you filling all details, click on Register.
- Once you complete that, it will ask you to select nearest vaccination center.
- Select your time and date to get vaccination, as per your availability.
- You will get a messege to your registered mobile number after successful completion of registration for getting vaccination.
- Don’t forget to bring your Photo identity card along with you, when you go to vaccination center.