Navasakam grievance search by Aadhar or Grievance number
There are certain eligibility criteria to apply for any scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
- The family should not exceed 10 acres of dry land or wet land 3 acres or 10 acres combined.
- The 4 wheeler should not be registered in the name of anyone in the family.
- No one in the family should be a govt., employee.
- The family should have 1000sqrfts land in rural ares and 1200sqrfts in municipality area.
- No family member should be income tax payee.
- Electricity consumption should not exceed 300 units in the average of 6 months.
However, sometimes in the government database the data of a citizen was wrongly mentioned anyone of the above eligibility criteria.
Thus, they won’t be eligible to any scheme in AP.
In such cases, a citizen loss benefits of a particular scheme.
To overcome this problem and to be eligible a citizen to any scheme AP government provides a service called Grievance rausing to particular ineligibility.
Now, we can learn and view how to know the status of a Navasakam greivance raised by a citizen.
- Visit the official website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
- Then, click on three horizontal lines in the right side of the gsws home page.
- A list of options will be displayed there.
- Click on Applications and in the sub options select Navasakam greivance search.
- It will display you a page that you have to enter UID(Aadhar number) or Grievance ID there and click on Get details button to view the Navasakam grievance status.