Table of Contents
Online booking for TTD darshan
Sri Venkateswara Swamy is located in Tirumala Tirupati, in the Chittoor district of Tirupati.
Many devotees from all over the country flock to Swami to visit them.
Sri Venkateswara, who is considered to be the direct deity of Kaliyuga, was associated with Ammavaru Lakshi.
Going into further details, you now need to book a ticket online to visit the Tirumala Tirupati Temple.
Details of temple
|Name of the temple
|Sri Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam
|Name of the trust
|Online ticket price
|TTD Special Darshan Booking Mode
|Through online with your login
|TTD Laddu Booking Mode
|TTD Special Darshan Timing at
|09.00 AM in the morning
5.00 PM in the evening
|TTD Official Website
|Free Booking to visit the other temples around the TTD
|Accomodation booking online by
|Special dharshan booking online
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam 300 Rs Online Ticket Booking
- Tourists should note that there are timing windows for special viewing. Many time slots are allotted for devotees who want to use online TTD Rs. 300 Ticket Visitation Service.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking:-Click Here
Note:-Tourists who have forgotten to buy a ticket can also purchase TTD Darshan tickets through apsrtc online booking or at the temple. Tatkal Darshan ticket price is Rs. Children between the ages of 300 and 12 are not required to purchase a ticket per person. If the fee is not paid, your booking status will not be considered verified.
Tirumala Tirupathi special darshan booking online
- Devotees wishing to purchase tickets for the Tirumala Tirupati Special Darshan should register online at least 15 days in advance. Individuals with special admission are eligible to receive a free laddu. The maximum number of laddu available per ticket is two. To get more laddu, the candidate has to pay an additional amount of INR 50 / -.
- TTD has provided a special entrance screening facility for devotees who have already completed the registration process. The temple offers two brownies free of cost to special entrance persons. Candidates should register for the special entrance examination 3 months in advance or at least one week in advance.
TTD Laddu Booking online
- For Tirumala Tirupati Temple, TTD online laddu ordering service is also available. The TTD Laddu service online registration is available on the official websites. It is an act by which registered devotees sell laddu prasadam tokens to pilgrims in exchange for money or offer laddu prasadam to devotees in lieu of receipts. Those interested in participating in the Laddu Prasada service, also known as “Laddu Prasada Sevakas”, must register online.
How to register and book online darshan tickets
- You need to visit the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- In the Home page displayed to you, you need to select Online booking option.
- Now select the TTD darshan booking online where you want to enter.
- Create an account using the Email ID and Password and click on the Submit button.
- You will have to fill in the ticket booking form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card and you will get your ticket.