How to download Aadhar Updated History
In this article you will be able to know that how to download aadhar update history.
UIDAI facilitates to know the updated history of Aadhar card details those were changed/ corrected by a citizen like Name, Age, Address, Date of birth, Mobile number and E-mail fields.
In this article, i will show you that how do one can know the updated history of one’s Aadhar card.
How to download aadhar update history?
For this, you have to visit UIDAI official portal once.
- To visit UIDAI official portal, click on https://uidai.gov.in/ when you click on this link it will display you aadhar home portal.
- After showing the Aadhaar card home page, you have to select the option Aadhar update History in the list of options.
- The landing page will be as shown below.
- Enter your aadhar number in the given field and enter CAPTHA as shown below and click on Send OTP.
- Note:- Your Mobile number should be linked with aadhar to get OTP, Click here to check whether your aadhar number is linked with mobile or not.
- In below screen, you can enter the OTP that was get to your reg., mobile number and then click on Submit.
- After, you have entered the OTP which you got the upated history that how many times you changed your aadhar data as shown below picture.